UCEE performed more than 80 energy audits.
- Energy audit of municipalities in Kondinsk district of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug (KhMAO)
- Energy audit of oil and gas production objects of JSC “Yuganskneftegas” (YUKOS)
- Technical and economical analysis of work of heat supply systems of the municipal formation poselok Reftinskiy
- Advanced energy audit of JSC “Pnevmostroimashina” (Yekaterinburg city)
- Energy audit of JSC “Stroydormash” (Alapaevsk town, Sverdlovsk area)
- Energy audit of the federal state unitary enterprise "The Ural Mechanooptical Plant" (Yekaterinburg city)
- Expanded audit of the open JSC "Vinshampankombinat" (Yekaterinburg city)
UCEE participated in development of energy saving programs.
UCEE prepared the following chapters for the Concept of reforming and modernization of the housing and utilities sector in KhMAO: Utility services of electric power supply, gas supply and heat supply Power supply Use of energy in the housing and utilities sector.
UCEE worked out the Target program “Heat supply facilities reconstruction and development in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Yugra”.
On the bases of the energy audit UCEE developed the energy saving program for municipalities of Kondinsk district of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug.
UCEE took active part in elaboration of the draft local law and the target energy saving programs of Sverdlovsk oblast and Yekaterinburg city.
UCEE conducted monitoring of realization of energy and resource saving measures in Sverdlovsk oblast for the Ministry of industry, power and science of Sverdlovsk oblast.
On request of the Administration of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Yugra UCEE worked out the main principles of formation of the Law on Energy Savings for KhMAO.
- UCEE developed the Complex power strategy of KhMAO up to 2030 year.
UCEE carried out a series of research scientific works.
Program of complex development of systems of  the municipal infrastructure of Nizhnevartovsk region of KhMAO for 2008-2015 years
Inventory of greenhouse gases emissions and sinks in Sverdlovsk oblast (for the period of 1990-2000 years), in the south of Tyumen oblast (for the period of 1990-2002 years) and for branches of industry in KhMAO (for the period of 1990-2003 years)
- Prospects of development of the peat industry of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Yugra
Effective and rational use of associated petroleum gas and other kinds of biological raw materials as a fuel for minor power facilities of KhMAO
Residential supply with qualitative drinking water in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug, and others.
UCEE worked out feasibility studies and business plans.
UCEE substantiated greenhouse gases emission reduction for 11 projects in the sphere of power engineering and housing and utilities sector that were planned for realization in the Ural Federal Okrug. These projects were prepared and submitted to the European Union Commission as Joint Implementation Projects realized under Kyoto protocol.
UCEE developed the business plan for the project on associated petroleum gas liquefaction and its use for heat supply in Kondinsk district of KhMAO. Under this work the crude estimation of greenhouse gases emission reduction was made.
Business-plan on organization of production of biological fuel oil and wood charcoal by the Canadian technology in Sovetskiy town of KhMAO.
- Business-plan for the project on utilization of worked out wood crossties by the method of their burning in the solid fuel boiler station.
- Specialists of UCEE performed the feasibility study of dung utilization by the bio-gas technology with energy production.
UCEE takes active part in international projects.
- On request of the Ministry of foreign affairs and on affairs of the British Commonwealth of Nations UCEE performed the work on formation of bases for low carbon development at the regional level, 2010-2011.
- UCEE took part in the project of the European Union on investment attraction to energy effective projects of Russian regions, 2009-2010.
- Project RUSEFF (Russian Sustainable Energy Efficiency Financing Facility). The program on energy efficiency increase and on renewably energy sources that was elaborated by the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). On the basis of UCEE the regional office of the program was organised, 2010-2011.
- Providing energy savings and energy efficiency increase in Yamalo-Nenetsk and Khanty-Mansiysk autonomous okrugs on request of the Russian-German Energy Agency "rudea", 2010.
- Organising of a training workshop "Possibilities of increase of energy efficiency of oil and gas industry enterprises and using the Kyoto Protocol mechanisms", Kazakhstan, 2010.
- On request of the Ministry of Environment, Territory and Sea of the Republic of Italy UCEE performed scouting for Joint Implementation Projects and prepared concepts for them.
- Within the bounds of the contract with the Norwegian state oil company Statoil and Norwegian company Norsk Energy UCEE conducted the preliminary research work on the potential of utilization of exhaust gases heat in the metal manufacture of the Ural region.
- In 2005 and 2006 UCEE realized several projects under the Small Environmental Projects Scheme SEPS-3 (Great Britain).
- UCEE participated in the Climate Project Synergy which was conducted under the aegis of the European Union. The objective of the project was preparation and selection of energy efficiency investment projects and search for European investors.
- UCEE participated in the project “Specific needs and priorities identification for the purpose of organization of GHG emission monitoring and reporting in Russia“. Under the contract with “ICF Consulting” (the USA) within this project the estimation of Sverdlovsk oblast potential for working out the detailed greenhouse gases emission survey for the period of 1990-2000 years was made.
UCEE takes active part in Kyoto Protocol mechanisms realization.