International Department Activity
Expert support and consulting
The Ural Center for Energy Efficiency andEnvironment is ready to provide consulting services for all participants of thecarbon market.
We regularly publish scientific articles andthematic brochures on climate change problems, we organize and participate in thematicconferences, workshops and round tables.
Due to huge experience in implementation ofvarious climate change projects, high professionalism of experts, possibilitiesof attraction of European experience through close connections with theEuropean Union and also to cooperation with all the interested parties inRussia, the Ural Center for Energy Efficiency and Environment holds a uniqueposition among other Russian organizations.
We are ready to give anexpert support on the following subjects:
- Greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions inventory atenterprises
- Preparation of enterprises of variousindustries for work in the carbon market
- Participation in development of legal andnormative and technical documents on implementation of market GHG emissionsmanagement mechanisms
- Inquiry of foreign partners and selection ofthe most attractive proposals, participation in negotiations
- Participation in drawing up the contract of purchaseand sale of reduced emissions with a buyer
- Subjects on low-carbon development.
If you have questions you may contact our personnel responsible for this sphere of our activity:
Tel./Fax: +7 343 374-15-74, +7 343 374-15-76
|The Ural Centre for Energy Efficiency and Environment
Address: Mira St., 23, office 227, Yekaterinburg, Russia, 620049
Tel./Fax: +7 343 374-15-74, 374-15-76, 374-48-52, 374-16-42
Web-page: : http://www.ucee.ru/eng